Middle School Student Ministry
by First Church
Middle School is a unique phase that matters.
Everybody understands the need for children’s ministry and everybody understands the need for students. The problem is that when we say “students” what we usually mean is high school. Middle-schoolers can be stranded in the middle!
First Church’s CREW 678 gives middle schoolers a unique place to:
- Help them bridge childhood to adulthood.
- Help them answer their big questions like, “do I believe in mom and dad’s God?”
- Help them build their own theological view.
- Help them develop healthy habits and core beliefs about themselves and God.
- Help them know there is a place to belong!
Meeting Sundays | 9:15 a.m. | First Church, Room 232 | Crew 678 is just for middle school students.
September 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
February 11, 2019