Walk. Give. Change the world.
Our community believes in ending hunger. And, in 2020, we will continue to fight against the new challenges of disease and disaster that leave people hungry. Join with us in raising funds to help neighbors near and far get the meals they need this year.
Due to Covid-19 concerns and for everyone’s safety we are going virtual this fall!
The CROP Hunger Walk supports healthy food in our community and around the world. Each donation, each person who walks and each team matters now more than ever. Together, we can help end hunger.
Join our virtual Walk.
Walk on your own or with your family!
The Walk might be virtual, but the need is defiantly real!
Suggested walking routes will be posted on the Facebook page.
The following agencies are being supported this year.
– Crystal Lake Food Pantry
– Cary-Grove Food Pantry
– Algonquin-Lake In The Hills Food Pantry
– Grafton Township Food Pantry
– McHenry High School Food for Thought
1. Go crophungerwalk.org/mchenrycounty
2a. If you’ve never registered before, Click on the blue Register button
2b. If you’ve registered in the past, click on Log Inin the top right corner
If you’ve forgotten your password, enter your email address and click on Forgot your password
After you log in, click on the orange register button
3a. Step one- fill in your info and set up a password.
3b. Step one- verify your info.
4. Step two- Join team. Type in First Church and then choose it.
5. Step three- complete optional info and agree to waiver
6. Step four- donate now or complete
7. Share on social media now or continue
8. Set up your URL by typing in your name. Give this web address to your friends and family to bring them directly to your donation page.
9. Add picture or skip
10. Donate or close
Your page is complete and you are registered!