First Things First – An Introduction to Membership
by First Church
Our membership process it fairly simple. We ask all those interested in joining the church to attend a one-hour session where we’ll introduce you to the things that make us who we are. We call this session First Things First.
What happens at First Things First?
- Introduction to the staff and pastors
- A brief overview of the mission and ministries of the church
- A chance to share where you came from and what you’re looking for
- More information about being welcomed into the membership of the church
- A time for you to ask questions of our pastors, history, or theology
First Things First is a way for us to formally introduce ourselves to you – even if you been attending our church for a while. There’s no commitment to join but if you do, we want you to know us a little better. We provide lunch and childcare free of cost to you. First Things First runs about once a quarter, so if you’ve just missed it, another will be on the calendar soon. Check our events calendar to see when the next session will be. If you don’t see one, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch when the next event is scheduled.
August 20, 2019
August 12, 2019
August 06, 2019