Realm Tips | Creating Your Account
by First Church
If you want to join First Church on Realm, here’s a quick tutorial on how to do just that.
note: for account creation, we recommend using a computer or laptop with an up-to-date web browser (mac users should use Google Chrome if having trouble with Safari)
1. Receive your Realm invite in your email inbox.
- Your invite should come to you through your email and it should come from First Church of Crystal Lake.
Follow the link in the email to your very own Realm account! Clicking the link will take you to the registration page for Realm.
- If you haven’t received your invite, you can request one at the bottom of this post.
2. Create a secure password. This will be the password you use to access your Realm account.
- Check to make sure your email is correctly displayed (this will be your username going forward)
- Create your own password and retype it in the CONFIRM PASSWORD box.
- Click the empty box next to “I’m not a robot” to confirm that you aren’t a robot. If you are a robot, we’re sorry, but Realm is not for you.
3. Activate your account.
- You should receive another email with a new link to activate your account (click on the link in that email)
- Type in your email and password to complete activating your account
- Verify your birthday by selecting the month and day of your birthday in the drop down boxes.
Congrats! Your Realm account is now activated! Find out what else you can do in Realm by checking out some of our other Realm Tips.
Request a Realm Invite
June 13, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 03, 2019