Realm Tips | Printing Your 2018 Giving Statement
by First Church
On Realm, you have access to your giving records. You can view them at any time and print out reports for tax purposes as well. Here’s how.
2. Find the GIVING page from the main menu on the left side of your screen and click it.
3. When the next page opens, look to the right side of the screen and you’ll see a blue button that says “2018 Contribution Statement. Click that button.
NOTE: if you haven’t given anything or only given loose cash, we’ll have no official record of your giving, and you won’t see that button.
4. You’ll see a new window open prompting you to make an optional comment on your statement. The comment will show up on your statement as a personal note, but won’t be recorded anywhere else. When you are ready, click the blue “Print” button.
5. You should see a new pop-up window indicating that your report is generating.
6. The next window will give you a print preview of your contribution statement. Depending on your computer, you might have the option to print directly from this page, or download a document to print whenever you want. If you choose to download the file will download to wherever your computer downloads files by default. Typically this will be in your Downloads folder in “My Documents” (PC users).
Once you’ve saved your giving statement, you can keep it in your records or print it out for tax purposes.
To download these instructions (including a picture tutorial), click here.
Find out what else you can do in Realm by checking out some of our other Realm Tips.
March 14, 2020
February 25, 2020
February 17, 2020