World Communion Sunday
The world is divided. And people around the world are feeling that reality.
- The highest tensions exist between people with different political views.
- The second top tension is between rich and poor people,
- The third top tension is between immigrants and citizens in individual countries
People were divided in Jesus’ day as well
- There were the righteous and the unrighteous
- The faithful to Israel and the unfaithful
- And of course, as it seems to be in every time, the rich and the poor
Given this reality, part of our faith journey is for us to remember that there is something that does not divide us: God loves everyone.
To watch the entire service, click VIMEO, here.
December 01, 2019
November 24, 2019
November 17, 2019